Open PhD and Post-Doc Positions, Short-Term Scientific Missions, Training Schools and other Grant Opportunities
Looking for a challenging and interesting PhD or post-doc position? Here are the latest young researcher job offers at Mye-Infobank’s partner institutions:
- 9 Post-Doc Positions for Medical Scientists, University Hospital Essen, DE
- Post-Doc Position, Cancer Immunology and the Tumor Immune Microenvironment, VIB, Brussels, BE
- Staff Scientist, Laboratory of Tumor Inflammation and Angiogenesis, VIB-KU Leuven Center for Cancer Biology, Leuven, BE
- Post-Doc Position, Department of Medicine, Section of General Pathology, University of Verona, IT
- Group Leaders (3), in fields of Molecular and Cellular Biology, Infection and Immunity, and Neurosciences, iMM-Laço-Hub, Lisbon, PT
- Post-Doc Position, Deptartment of Immunology, Jagiellonian University Krakow, PL
- Post-Doctoral Position in Deconvoluting the Microenvironment in Cancer, Centre for Reproductive Health, University of Edinburgh, UK
- Post-Doc/PhD Position, Radiotherapy & OncoImmunology Lab, Radboud Institute for Molecular Life Sciences, NL
There are currently no STSM calls. Please check this page regularly for updates though.
Open Call for Training School on Mastering Text Mining and OMICS Tools
Using text mining tools for the thorough analysis of myeloid cell diseases publications
WG 2 members have been asked to upload a selection of their own papers and published papers by other groups that reflect the state-of-the art and their own interest in myeloid cells and diseases associated with chronic inflammation (infection, inflammation, cancer). These papers, plus additional papers to be added via related articles feature of PubMed (by the trainers), will serve as our data base. The original collection is about 600 articles and the expanded one is estimated to be around 6000 articles. In addition, genes will be extracted from the two aforementioned collection of articles and will serve as a dataset to be analyzed with different text mining and gene enrichment tools. Finally, a RNA seq data set from GEO database, related to the scientific interests of the COST Action that is expected to be produced by WG 1 will provide another dataset for auto ML prediction and further validation of novel biomarkers.
The main tools that will be demonstrated are UniReD, BioTextQuest, FLAME, Darling, and Arena 3D.
Trainers: Ioannis Iliopoulos, Theodosios Theodosiou, Costas Bouyioukos, Georgios Pavlopoulos and Ismini Baltsavia
Location: Centro Pfizer – Universidad de Granada – Junta de Andalucía de Genómica e Investigación Oncológica (GENYO), P. T. Ciencias de la Salud, Avda. de la Ilustración 114, 18016 Granada, Spain
Timeframe: 28th September 2022, 09:00 - 18:00 h
Application Deadline: 12th August 2022
Application Contact: Annika Bruger (firstname.lastname@example.org)
As soon as these are released, announcements will appear here.